Maintenance – $175 + TAX
Maintaining your Motorcycle RTI Motorcycle Maintenance Course ($175+TAX)
This motorcycle maintenance course is designed to give motorcyclists the simple skills required to keep their motorcycle in a safe operating condition, perform simple preventative maintenance and determine when a professional’s touch is required. Students will gain hands-on experience by performing basic maintenance procedures on an RTI motorcycle and using their own motorcycle for reference and comparison throughout the course. The course is eight-hours in length covering basic motorcycle engine, clutch and transmission theory; proper tools for your toolbox and what to carry with you when riding; multi-point technical inspections on final drives, forks and tires; basic maintenance procedures such as oil changes, brake pad replacements and chain adjustments; what to look for when buying a used motorcycle; winter storage and general troubleshooting.
This course is held at our East North York location from 8:30am – 4:30pm on either a Saturday or Sunday.
Visit our schedule for our current course dates!
Disclaimer: This program is not intended to certify you, nor will it make you a motorcycle mechanic. After completion of this course, you will obtain a better understanding of motorcycles and the potential problems that will affect the operation of your motorcycle.
- Gain hands on experience using RTI motorcycles
- Observe how to perform similar operations on your own motorcycle
- Perform basic maintenance such as: changing levers, an oil and filter change, brake pad replacement, adjusting chain tension, etc.
- Save money on future maintenance costs
- We’ll provide the tools, you provide the enthusiasm!
RTI will provide the following in order to facilitate this course:
- Basic hand tools
- Tents for shelter from sun/rain
- Student handouts
- Miscellaneous shop supplies (shop rags, brake cleaner etc.)